‘In Her Words’ is a series of posts where we feature real clients who have been generous enough with their time and of course, their amazing pictures. With two My Beautiful Boudoir shoots ‘under her belt’, we catch up with Charlene to find out about her experiences, her motivation to have her own sexy photo shoot done and any advise she may have for other women looking to book a boudoir shoot.
1. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 5 WORDS?
In only five words… Motivated, Sociable, Confident, Reliable and Thoughtful
2. HOW WAS YOUR 1ST SHOOT WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BOUDOIR?
3. ON ARRIVAL, WHAT WAS YOUR IMPRESSION OF OUR STUDIO & STAFF?
The studio was easy to find and very well set up, Michael was approachable and gave me some options of the types of styles and outfits before starting the shoot which was very helpful.
4. WHAT PART OF YOUR BOUDOIR MAKEOVER DID YOU ENJOY THE MOST?
I really enjoyed my eye make up being done, I don’t usually wear a lot of make up (generally because I don’t have the confidence to do it myself) but love smokey eyes and long lashes.
5. HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOU SAW YOUR PHOTOS?
I couldn’t believe that the photos were of me, I am critical of myself and was surprised that I thought I looked good in the photos.
6. ANY LAST WORDS, ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO BOOK MY BEAUTIFUL BOUDOIR SHOOT?
I can think too much about doing something that I end up talking myself out of it so when I looked into the photoshoot I just booked it. I am so glad I did as I had an amazing time, met some lovely people and have more confidence having done it so if I was to give any advice to someone considering it I would say… Just book it, you won’t regret it.
Contact us today to start your boudoir experience.